Thursday, January 31, 2008

ambush makeover

I have overheard conversations from women who have expressed how horrified they would be if they were the victim of one of those makeover shows on lifetime/the whatever channel. I am not ashamed to espouse an entirely different point of view. If someone even took the time to notice me on a street somewhere and volunteered to assist in my state of appearance and offer some much-needed pampering, I'd say "sign-me-up-and-who-do-i-have-to-blow-now?" So, if any of you; ahem, either of you; ok, you........wants to get me ambushedly-makeovered, feel secure in your decision.

3 comments:

andtheend. said...

i'll bring over some spanx, some lip gloss and some press on nails. it will be a whole new you.

Angelissima said...

I've begged my kids to call "What-not-to-wear on me, but they said they're only looking for people in the mid-west...like, Kansas.

I guess where not as bad off as we think.

Gina said...

And don't forget the perma-curled extra long pony-tail clip-on hair extension. Walgreens. Doesn't need to be a full wig, but remember Gloria Stivick from 'All in the Family'? The meathead went wild. You'll want to be sure the color is as close to your natural as possible so no one will suspect anything.