Monday, February 25, 2008

deep throating

So, gastrointestinal probs requiring further testing, had to have an endoscopy. having just come off the easy-peasy colonoscopy, i was not too worried. get in, to my relief, same anaestheiosologist. then wtf? needle jabbing everywhere. and huge bubble of sleep juice forming in my hand, instead of doing it's tour of duty through my veins. let's just say...reconfirmed my already ridiculous fear of needles, and still feeling the bruise almost 2 weeks later.

that was the good part.

then a ridiculously large tube forced like a firehose down my throat, as i fight and thrash like a fish on hook and non-stop vomit burns my face and mouth for 10 minutes straight, totally awake due to above.

saw pictures of my guts later....maybe time to start watching my health.

back in a few weeks for complete results.

2 comments:

ope said...

what a gyp.

here. said...

my girl! ain't no on demand on these innernets!!!!