Thursday, April 3, 2008

lord of the flies

I know this is posting is of one of the most sensationalized news stories right now, but jeezus, have we become we THIS fucked up? Cause, if so, maybe it might be time to stock the medicine cabinets with cyanide.

I HATED my 3rd grade teacher, Ms Powell. (see previous post, will be a future one as well) but I only once, boldly told her to "buzz off" (and I was trembling and squirting as I did it). It never once crossed my mind to kill her. Even in high school when I continued to regularly egg her house whilst drinking night train, I never once thought about murdering her.

An aside, these kids were special ed kids in georgia. Luckily, my kids lack sorely in organizational skills.

Shaking head.

2 comments:

Meadowlark NYC said...

children with "with a range of learning disabilities, including attention deficit disorder, delayed development and hyperactivity"... interesting how they learn our social ills without any problem.

Gina said...

I suppose it helps to have a few loose wires, much like the unstable schitzo off his meds flips out but who are the lunkheads who develop murderous video games for children? Yikes!