Thursday, March 20, 2008

birthdays

I fizzled.
On my 3rd grade report card, "Regina is the type of child who never lets anyone forget it's her birthday. She talks too much in class and too often seeks attention from staff and classmates. She seems to be more interested in 'clowning around' than in her actual schoolwork" Yet I was the sole 3rd grade honor student, and got the fucking ribbon to prove it, biiiitch. Ms. Powell was a fucking bitch but she will be another post.

Now: i couldn't give a flyin shamrock that it was my birthday. except that being born on a lesser holiday people tend to remember it and every year I get awesome blast from the past correspondences. This week I got re-intouch with 2 friends, and heard from 3 others that I hadn't heard from, just because they remembered my birthday was on st. patricks day. that's not such a bad trigger, right kg?.

ps. fuck ms powell-fo-evah

No comments: